Tuesday 3 June 2008

Josh Groban - Groban Takes Dating Tips From Mayer

Singer JOSH GROBAN is attempting to adopt pal JOHN MAYER's carefree attitude to relationships - because he hopes it will lead him to beautiful women.

The 27-year-old has his own theories on why Mayer attracts a string of beauties - including Jessica Simpson, Minka Kelly and his current girlfriend Jennifer Aniston.

And Groban is eager to emulate Mayer's success with the opposite sex by copying his friend's "swagger".

He tells People.com, "John's got a swagger that I've noticed. He's got a ?tude (attitude) that I have to try and learn how to get. It's that 'I may talk to you, I may not talk to you,' kind of thing."

But Mayer has played down his babe-magnet status and insists there are no set rules to landing a date with a sexy woman.

He says, "I don't have a secret. I don't think about it like that. I think about it as just being nice. All you have to do is just be polite and treat people really well."




See Also